Home » , » Pizza in Nsukka

Pizza in Nsukka

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Wednesday 19 April 2017 | April 19, 2017

Click here to visit University of Nigeria, Nsukka website.
Wow! I bought this Chicken pizza yesterday from "Pizza Palace" and it was good. You may be wondering why the excitement? Yeah...This goes to prove that Nsukka has not had a pizza store. I ate my first pizza when I visited South Africa and it was so good. Since then, I have been longing to eat pizza, but nobody sells one in Nsukka...Read more
I had already started planning on how to engage in Tutorial classes until yesterday when I saw my colleague at the office carrying a yellow nylon, then I asked: "what are you celebrating and what do you have there"? He then revealed to me, that we now have Pizza in Nsukka by "Pizza Palace", near Benima Hall, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. 
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

3 comments :