Noodles and Fried Eggs

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Saturday 11 August 2018 | August 11, 2018


Noodles come in various brands. The major brand in Nigeria is Indomie and it comes in different packs. Indomie is one of the fastest meals to prepare. There are various ways to prepare indomie. You can either cook it or you fry it and then add vegetables like carrots, green beans, cabbage, etc. Here, we shall cook indomie with fried eggs and some veggies. 

Ingredients
1. Two packs of indomie noodles
2. Two carrots
3. One medium-sized onions
4. One small green pepper
5. Two large eggs
6. One red pepper

Procedure
1.  Boil one cup of water in a pot and add the indomie. You can bread the indomie in bits or you leave it the way it is, depending on how you want it - long or short
2.  After 3 minutes you add the diced carrots, onions, Green pepper, green beans 
3. Add the indomie spice and stir
4.  Fry the eggs using a non-stick pan so it doesn't stick on the frying pan
5. Dish the indomie on a plate 
6. roll up the egg half way and garnish on top of the indomie

We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment