Home » , » What meat is this?

What meat is this?

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Sunday 23 April 2017 | April 23, 2017

Click here to view the University of Nigeria Nsukka website
Oh how I love this meat, so fresh and red. Some persons love it, some don't. This you can find down here in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Lots of Nigerian families eat this during festive periods except Muslims. Before I start sounding like a poet, please what meat is this? Comment and share! Happy Sunday, pals.
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

2 comments :