Helen's Food Weekend Isi-Ewu

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Thursday 6 June 2019 | June 06, 2019

Helen's Food Weekend Isi-Ewu

ATTENTION!!
This is bringing to you, Helen's Food Weekend Isi Ewu!
For the best taste of Isi ewu with NO additives like potash and co, order our SPECIAL Isi Ewu on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays).
For your
village meetingsPartiesBirthdaysChurch events, Child dedications, ConvocationPolitical meetings/Parties, etc...
Call Us on: 07031030171
Please note that for now, services are in Nsukka town and on weekends ONLY!
***Please call Us Two (2) days before your event.
Now you can have a taste of Helen's Food
Thanks as we await your patronage!
Kindly share to those who may need our services!
THANK YOU!
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment