Home » , , , » Noodles with Veggies and Black beans

Noodles with Veggies and Black beans

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Tuesday 30 July 2019 | July 30, 2019


Thinking of how to prepare noodles differently so as to feel it's not junk? Try this right now and thank me later. How did I prepare this? 

Ingredients
1. One packet of Super Pack Indomie Noodles
2. Two sticks of medium size carrots
3. Half spoonful of cooked black beans
4. One medium size Green pepper
5. One medium size ball pepper
6. Celery for garnishing
7. Two chicken kidneys
8. Medium size onion
9. Indomie sauce

Procedure
1. Parboil the noodles for about 4 minutes, adding a little of the indomie sauce.
2. Add a little olive oil in a pot or a non-stick pan and add diced onions
3. Saute the onion and add the carrots, green and red pepper for a few seconds, then add the noodles and stir.
4. Add the black beans and stir for a little while and turn off the burner. 
5. Dish on a plate and garnish with the fried kidneys and celery. 
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment