Home » , , » Advert Alert! Buy Special Grounded Okpa

Advert Alert! Buy Special Grounded Okpa

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Monday 13 August 2018 | August 13, 2018


Have you been longing for carefully picked,well grounded and sieved okpa? What are you waiting for? We take our time to pick the seeds, grind and sieve to give you our customers the best. 

For your Okpa flour,call/whatsapp 08063848635 us and it will be delivered to you sharperly!! We deliver nationwide. 



If you need the recipe for preparing Okpa, click HERE
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment