Home » » Searching for a Favicon

Searching for a Favicon

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Sunday 23 April 2017 | April 23, 2017

Click here to view the University of Nigeria Nsukka website



I have been searching for a favicon to use for my blog but it seems difficult for me to upload any. I need help here because the system has been rejecting the uploads I make after several attempts and I'm tired already. It keeps prompting me to upload a square image of less than 10kb. I've done so over and over again. I need your help, people! Whoever helps me with this will get free food from Helen's Kitchen jare! winks. Oh...lest I forget, a favicon is a website logo used for branding and identification. 
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment