Home » , , » Assorted Cow Meat Peppersoup

Assorted Cow Meat Peppersoup

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Friday 7 December 2018 | December 07, 2018



Assorted Cow Meat Peppersoup



On November 25, 2018, I posted this in Cooking Made Easy Facebook Group and got lots of positive comments (See picture below). It's a simple recipe which you can try at home, if you are a love of cow meat. Peppersoup is taken mostly in the evening during relaxation. Some people serve peppersoup in big occasions, with yam as accompaniment. Here, we have a simple recipe for you, especially if you are a cow meat lover. Assorted parts of cow meat brings out the richness of the peppersoup. 







Ingredients
1. Cow Intestine
2. Cow Shaki/Towel
3. Cow meat - Tozo
4. One Onion bulb
5. Fresh red pepper balls
6. Scent leaves
7. Stock cubes
8. Salt
9. One teaspoon of palm oil

Procedure
1. Cut the meat in bits, according to your choice size
2. Ensure to turn the intestine over to clean up the traces of cow dungs inside it
3. Wash the shaki with clean kitchen sponge to remove the dirts
4. Put in a pot of boiling water and cook
5. Dice the onion in tiny bits and spread over the meat
6. Add pepper, stock cubes and salt then cook till the meat is tender
8. Add a little red oil to add some colour to it and make it look like food
9. Cook for about 5 minutes then shred the scent leaves and add
7. Cook for 5 minutes and it's done! 
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment