Home » , , , » Ongoing Helen's Food Upload and Win Food competition

Ongoing Helen's Food Upload and Win Food competition

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Monday 29 April 2019 | April 29, 2019

The following contestants have uploaded their food pictures and are calling on friends to LIKE their posts. See pictures below:



We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment