Home » , , » Bflame Cakes - Upcoming Training

Bflame Cakes - Upcoming Training

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Monday 24 April 2017 | April 24, 2017

Click here to visit University of Nigeria, Nsukka website.

Would you want to miss out on the opportunity to learn how to bake this type of cake? This is what Bflame cakes can do. Training date, venue and cost of training to come soon. Nsukka here we come!
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment