Home » , , , » FREE INFO! Get a Copy of this Cook Book Today!

FREE INFO! Get a Copy of this Cook Book Today!

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Monday 24 April 2017 | April 24, 2017

Click here to visit University of Nigeria, Nsukka website.

When I was working in the Cataloguing Section of Nnamdi Azikiwe Library, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, I came across lots of cookbooks that caught my fancy which I was cataloguing. At some point, I accidentally found a website when I was searching for how to prepare a particular Nigerian local dish. The website contained lots of Nigerian recipes and I bookmarked it for later. When I got home, I looked it up - www.allnigerianrecipes.com and the website 'wooowed' me due to the various local dish recipes I found there.The book is authored by Flo Madubuike and  have also captured some cooking tips from the book. I went further to order the cookbook which was advertised on the website and I must confess, the cookbook has really helped me in learning how to touch up my cooking style. I got a copy two years back from Amazon and  was surprised to see the book is still available at  the same price. So, make hay to get yours before...To get yours, click HERE!
.  
You can view the of me holding the book, and you know what? Don't ask me for mine. GET YOURS for your library and consultation!




We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment