Home » , , » What the.....is this?

What the.....is this?

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Tuesday 25 April 2017 | April 25, 2017

Click here to view the University of Nigeria Nsukka website
I saw this on my twitter feed and it caught my attention, especially that overpowering slimy ingredient. Of course, I guess we all know what this is, but would love to hear from you. Now my question is: What is this and what is that overpowering ingredient? Do you like it and can you easily buy it from any eatery around you? If not, would you love to have this sold within your vicinity? Please share your thoughts. Meanwhile, I got this picture from  



We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment