Home » , , » Curried Pasta with Cabbage Red and Cauliflower dressing

Curried Pasta with Cabbage Red and Cauliflower dressing

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Sunday 18 June 2017 | June 18, 2017



I am not a fan of pasta, but just a little gift of a pack of it, made me prepare this. I equally had to go buy some of the ingredients to go with it, from Shoprite, Enugu. Here we go!
Ingredients
1. Half a bowl of pasta
2. Small Cabbage red
3. Two diced carrots and One large Onion
4. Cabbage 
5. Fresh yellow pepper
6. Thyme
7.  One stock cube
8. One cooking spoon of olive oil
10. One tablespoon of grounded curry
11. Cauliflower
12. Salt to taste

Procedure
1. Parboil the pasta in hot water and sieve. 
2. Pour back in hot water, seasoned with dry curry, onion, garlic, stock cube and thyme, then cook for 20 minutes or until done. Set aside.
3. Fpor the sauce, pour the olive oil in a hot frying pan
4. Add onion, salt and saute
5. Add the carrot, cabbage red and white and continue to stirr
6. Add the pepper, thyme and salt.
7. Taste for salt and it is done. 
8. Serve by placing on the pasta with the cauliflower placed on one side of the plate. 

DONE!

We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment