Home » , , » Poundo Versus Pounded Yam

Poundo Versus Pounded Yam

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Sunday 18 June 2017 | June 18, 2017


My people o, abegi o, who no like better thing? Abegi, before I speak the one wey I no fit explain, bikonu, after eating this Poundo that I bought from Shoprite, Enugu, I have been looking for it in Nsukka market to buy, to no avail. In fact, most of the sellers don't even know what Poundo is. It's a terrible situation. Me I love the smoothness of the poundo and moreover, I no fit pound something fa. lol. Buzz me if you see this in Nsukka.
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment