Garri Versus Indomie

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Wednesday 12 July 2017 | July 12, 2017

I saw this on Twitter just now, and it baffled me how people were asked to choose between soaking garri and eating Indomie. From the tweet as pictured,  people were asked to that prefer to soak/drink garri were asked to 'retweet' the post, while people that prefer indomie were asked to 'favourite' the post. The result is glaring, and we can see that over 7,000 people love to soak and drink garri while approximately 2000 people love to eat indomie. Wow!

What does this discovery show? Choose from the underlisted options and drop your comments.
1. Indomie is more expensive
2. Garri is healthier

We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment