Home » , , , , » Have you Eaten Mango this Year?

Have you Eaten Mango this Year?

Written By Helen Nneka Okpala on Friday 16 February 2018 | February 16, 2018


Have you eaten mango this year, 2018? Hmmm. Sometime last week, I took a bite of some fresh mangoes and felt like it should never finish. I have recently seen lots of unripe mangoes littered on the ground near schools and along the wrong and I keep wondering why adults have joined kids in this part of the country, to wasting mangoes and not having the patience for them to get ripe. These are what we call ikato mangoes, so green and unripe. I am yet to understand the reason why people cannot allow fruits to ripe before plucking them. 

I therefore PLEAD with Nigerians to PLEASE STOP plucking unripe fruits like mangoes, udara and lots of other fruits. 
We need your comments above | http://www.helensfood.com
SHARE

About Helen Nneka Okpala

Hello! My name is Helen Nneka Okpala (nee Eke), and you are welcome to my blog. I love cooking food as much as I enjoy the eating. I am Igbo by tribe, and fell in love with cooking when I was in my teens. Meanwhile, I am a graduate of Botany/Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. You can reach out to me here: helenzfood@gmail.com. Twitter: @helensfood

0 comments :

Post a Comment